Ajwain, known as carom seeds in English, is an Asian spice used for adding flavors to various dishes. These seeds have a unique bitter-pungent taste. The benefits of these seeds are not only limited to aroma and taste but go much beyond that. Ajwain has been used as an ayurvedic medicine since ancient times.
• It is known to promote healthy digestion, treat flatulence, and relieve constipation.
• Ajwain Honey contains a high amount of Omega 6 fatty acids.
• Ajwain Honey treats cold, toothache, and wounds and is good for diabetic patients too.
Enjoy all the benefits of honey and wonder-spice ‘ajwain’ together with Slow Bazaar’s pure Ajwain Honey!₹290.00₹290.00
Net Weight: 350g
As kids, didn’t we run to those little shops at the end of the lane and standing on toes would ask an old uncle to hand some amla candies?
Didn’t an old lady used to bring these to your school gates? Or at times we found them under Dadi’s pillow too!
But did you know why was this candy a favourite amongst that generation? We, at Slow, are reviving our traditional Amlaki Guttika for you with all its nutritive values!
Amla has always found a high place in Ayurveda. Amla is high in fiber and helps in digestion. It is a rich source of minerals like iron and zinc. Vitamin C in amla, boosts immunity, relieves joint pains. It also prevents hairfall and ulcers.
Its antioxidant properties reinforces immunity system, helps in reducing menstrual cramps. It is good for anaemic people due to its rich iron content! With loads of Vit A, E, C it reduces acne, scars, marks and helps in anti-ageing too!
So when are you loading your jar with it?₹220.00₹220.00
Net Weight: 10ml
Ancient treatises by Sushruta and Charaka have mentioned the exceptional power and potency of certain medicinal herbs and shrubs.
This potency was often extracted in the form of highly concentrated oils.
These oils were used in minute proportions, that of a drop per day, to achieve exponential results in the days to come.
Slow bazaar has brought to you, a concentrated mixture of essential oils with Bhimseni Kapoor to shield you against the seasonal infections!
Slow “Amrut” is a perfect blend of eucalyptus oil, ajwain (carom seed) oil, pudina (mint) oil along with the Bhimseni Kapoor.
Only one drop of “Amrut” in a cup of hot boiling water is enough for the day.
You can inhale the steam and once it vanishes off, you can drink the water too.
Amrut protects your lungs, nose and throat from the seasonal infections, skin ailments and calms your senses for a better peaceful sleep.
It is highly effective once it gets into your daily bed-time routine.
The essential oils of eucalyptus, ajwain and pudina help you in digestion, clear your chest and relieve your headaches. Bhimseni Kapoor relieves the chest congestion and suppresses cough.
One drop a day is all you need.
Ain’t it a doctor in a bottle?₹120.00₹120.00
NET WEIGHT: 500 gm
Much before the fad of dieting affected our lives, our parents and grandparents insisted on eating a wholesome meal and rice as always been a key ingredient to stay healthy. There has been a constant debate on the consumption of rice for quite some time now. In Indian culture, rice is called Anna which also means food. So while the debate continues, we explore the lesser-known variant, Black Rice.
Black Rice, considered as forbidden rice for the longest time, was mostly consumed by Chinese earlier. However now it is gaining popularity for its various health benefits. The dark color of the rice is because of the presence of excessive anthocyanin, an antioxidant that gives most dark-colored plants such an appearance.
- Black Rice is a rich source of several nutrients like protein, iron, fiber, calories etc.
- It contains rich amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin which are important for eye health
- High content of protein and fiber in black rice helps in weight loss
- It also helps in regulating blood-sugar levels
Slow Products is happy to bring you the best quality of Black Rice which will ensure you don’t have to compromise on your rice intake, it will satiate your anna craving and still take care of your health.₹175.00₹175.00
NET WEIGHT: 500 gm
If rice is given the status of holy food – Anna, then brown rice is considered to be the anna for awakening of mind, body and soul. Brown rice helps in balancing the three doshas – vata, kaff and pitta. Simply put, brown rice is any variety of rice with its husk on. Since it is not processed it retains all its nutrients intact, hence making it a better choice than any other variety of rice.
Brown rice is a whole grain that contains fibrous bran, germ and endosperm thus making it much healthier.
- Brown rice is rich in fibre and necessary fatty acids.
- Brown rice is rich in magnesium which helps in lowering bad cholesterol.
- Brown rice helps to reduce the increased glucose level hence makes it a perfect choice for diabetic patients.
- Brown rice takes time in digestion hence helps in weight loss
- Brown rice has the capacity to cure acne issues because of its high healing property.
Slow Products is happy to bring the best quality of brown rice from the land of West Bengal. Now buy your pack of brown rice and enjoy a variety of your favourite rice dishes guiltfree.₹140.00₹140.00
Net Weight: 500g
It would not be wrong to say that Chia seeds have travelled across the globe along with the Aztec history. The main reason for its acceptance worldwide is its power to provide wholesome energy. Chia seeds are mostly used in salads, puddings or health drinks.
- Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants hence helping in building better immunity.
- The unique and most interesting fact about the Chia seeds is that almost all the carbs present in them are fibers making it great for digestion.
- Chia seeds are rich in protein which makes them the most weight-loss friendly ingredient.
Slow Products is happy to bring Chia Seeds, which can help satiate food cravings and comes handy as an on-the-go snack.₹249.00₹249.00
Net Weight: 500g
Prevention is better than cure! Our elders have always believed in this philosophy and applied this for health through food, yoga and other things. Instead of falling sick and popping hundred pills, it is always advised to increase immunity and keep the body and mind strong and ready to fight any external virus. Chyawanprash is one such boon from rishi Charak, one of the chief contributors of Ayurveda.
Sweet, tangy and extremely beneficial, Chyawanprash is a cooked concoction of various herbs and ingredients including Aam Banda, Roosa, Bel, Brahmi, Atibala, Chhoti katilee, Badi katilee, Giloy, Baheda, Harad, Amla. Dasmool, Shilajeet, Javitri, Choti Ilaichi and a few more. Every ingredient is taken in an exact proportion based on its nutrient value and other composition, which makes the concoction such a blessing for everyone.
Regular consumption of Chyawanprash in suggested quantity helps in –
- Boosting immunity
- Improving digestion
- Weight loss
- Improving skin quality
- Slowing ageing process
Slow Products is happy to present this magical potion made with pure jaggery, which not just enhances the sweetness but also ensures to keep sugar levels in check. Buy your pack from Slow Bazaar today and prepare your body to stay healthier and stronger.₹365.00₹365.00
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 300 ml
If a boon can be fit in a jar, it would be called coconut oil. Coconut oil has found a special place in every household for various purposes. While the coconut oil itself is miraculous, using the oil extracted by the process of cold press makes it even richer in nutrients.
Coconut oil has a unique nourishing quality, which makes it apt for cooking and as a key ingredient in many healthcare products. Cold press technique helps the nutrients stay intact and even the molecular structure does not get compromised, making the oil healthy and beneficial for consumption or usage in any form.
- The healthy fatty acids present in cold pressed coconut oil further helps in increase in HDL or good cholesterol, which helps in reducing heart risks.
- Coconut oil is high in MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides), a type of fat that your body metabolizes differently than most other fats. MCTs are responsible for many of the health benefits of coconut oil.
- MCTs can significantly reduce appetite, which may lead to reduced body weight over the long term.
- The MCTs in coconut oil can increase blood concentration of ketone bodies, which can help reduce seizures in children with epilepsy.
- People can apply coconut oil to their skin, hair, and teeth. Studies suggest it works as a skin moisturizer, protects against skin damage, and improves oral health.
Slow Bazaar brings the best quality cold pressed coconut oil that imparts great, nutty flavour which can be a perfect ingredient for a sustainable healthy living.₹270.00₹270.00
Net Weight: 500 g
Has it happened with you that you have cough or feeling cold and your Dadi-Nani has asked you to mix saunth (dry ginger) and jaggery together and gulp? Why only gulp, it’s a wonderful combination of sweet and a hint of heat to cherish and savour and too good to be a medicine. Well, we thought why not combine the two super rich ingredients and give you a special treat of Slow Dry Ginger Jaggery!
Saunth (Dry Ginger) and Jaggery together is a heavenly match! Both the ingredients have their distinct individual tastes and complements each other perfectly. Jaggery helps in activating the digestive enzymes and Dry Ginger It is rich in beneficial antioxidants.
Slow Products is happy to bring this unique combination of jaggery with a hint of Saunth or Dry Ginger in cubes, which can be used for various traditional and innovative recipes and also work wonderfully as home remedy option too.₹220.00₹220.00